Cohesively balanced like a compact monitor, but exhibiting the substance and power of a floor-standing loudspeaker.
The Focus 260 features a dual mid/bass driver complement, comprised of two MSP mid/ woofers equipped with the advanced new black Kapton® voice coil formers and die-cast aluminum driver baskets, built into a relatively large cabinet volume.
A perfect sonic integration with the Dynaudio soft dome tweeter, which features the new Precision Coating, is achieved via the high-grade high-performance, phase corrected crossover. Due to the relatively slim cabinet, which stands less than 1 meter tall, an ideal sound radiation is ensured – even at short listening distances.
The Focus 260 thus combines the same excellent speed, expansive soundstage, incredibly natural musicality and extremely accurate and homogenous balance of the compact Focus 160 with added low-bass dynamics and presence, and is perfectly suited for medium to larger sized rooms.
• Coated 28 mm soft dome tweeter with Precision Coating for natural, clean and clear highs
• Two 17 cm MSP Mid/woofers with 75 mm aluminum voice coil for deep, precise bass down to 32 Hz
• New slim-line die-cast aluminum baskets for increased rigidity and lower resonance
• Aluminum wire voice coil on new black Kapton® coil former for increased power handling
• Crossover with ideal phase coherence and linearized impedance
• Highest quality crossover components for absolute sound neutrality