The Focus 380 is a most impressive loudspeaker representing the flagship of the Focus range.
Two extra-large 20 cm woofers featuring ultra-rigid die-cast aluminum baskets operate in tandem in a large cabinet volume to guarantee the utmost deep bass extension and low frequency performance.
Especially in larger rooms, a precise balance between high, mid and low frequency ranges is imperative – and the Focus 380 is ideally suited for this task. The mid/woofer and woofer cones utilize the proprietary MSP material in order to achieve a seamless sonic integration, while Dynaudio’s finest soft dome tweeter design is employed to reproduce the high frequencies: The Esotar².
The overall musical performance is stunning: The Focus 380 is rich in detail, high in resolution but smooth in the high frequencies; open and precise in the midrange, and powerful and absolutely rock-solid in the bass and low bass registers: a loudspeaker for every room and any style of music.
• Coated 28 mm Esotar² soft dome tweeter with Precision Coating for natural, clean and clear highs
• Dedicated 15 cm MSP midrange driver with 38 mm aluminum voice coil for improved resolution and accuracy
• Two 20 cm MSP mid/woofers each with 75 mm aluminum voice coil for deep, precise bass down to 30 Hz
• Die-cast Aluminum baskets for increased rigidity and lower resonance
• Aluminum wire voice coil on new black Kapton® coil former for increased power handling
• Phase-optimised crossover design for perfect phase coherence
• Highest quality crossover components for absolute sound neutrality