Neo 380D DSD-DAC/networkplayer
Neo 380D DSD-DAC/networkplayer met volume module: 5250€
- extra optie: MiND = 380D Ethernet/ Wireless streaming module, incl. apps
- extra optie: V = Volume module, volledig gebalanceerd
The Nēo 380D sets a new standard for high-end, high-peformance digital playback. A direct descendent of the Evolution Series 650D, the Nēo 380D is not only incredibly flexible, but is also ready for the future. Using the latest technologies, the 380D is actually more dynamic than the human ear can perceive. It will recover and deliver to you musical detail you previously thought was simply not there.
Fitted with virtually every kind of input you will ever need, the Nēo 380D also is available with options, to enhance its flexibility even further, and can be included at the time of purchase or added later on. Our MiND technology is offered as one option, for those who have already embraced network playback of a musical library, which is a rapidly growing and increasingly desireable method of managing and listening to your music.
Also, for those individuals whose music comes purely from digital sources, an optional balanced preamplifier section with its own volume control is offered, allowing for direct connectivity of the Nēo 380D to a power amplifier. This effectively minimizes the number of required components to achieve high-performance music playback.
Of course, key features you'd expect in a MOON Nēo Series product are present such as SimLink™, 12V trigger, RS-232 and IR ports for custom-install environments.
- ESS Technology SABRE32 Ultra DAC / Digital Filter (ES9016) working in 32-bit Hyperstream™ to achieve unprecedented jitter immunity and low-level linearity via a patented Time Domain Jitter Eliminator.
- True 32-bit asynchronous Digital-to-Analog converter.
- Digital Audio Signal Processing with M-AJiC32 (MOON Asynchronous Jitter Control in 32-bit mode)
- Our own "Dual Jitter Control System" producing a virtually jitter-free digital signal below 1 picosecond for ultra-low distortion, and ensuring compatability with virtually any connected digital device.
- Eight (8) digital inputs (AES/EBU x 2, S/PDIF x 3, TosLink x 2 and USB x 1) allowing for a connection to virtually any digital source, along with one (1) S/PDIF digital output.
- Optional MiND (MOON intelligent Network Device) module (the 9th input) via WiFi or Ethernet input for multi-room streaming.
- Optional variable analog outputs (balanced & single-ended) using M-eVOL volume circuit, originally developed for the MOON Evolution series. Accessible using the remote control, this volume operates in 1.0dB increments. M-eVOL is based on a resistive array configuration with no sonic degradation of the audio signal at all volume settings.
- Full digital monitor loop on S/PDIF to accommodate external devices such as a room correction component or digital recorder.
- Highly advanced separate digital and analog power supplies, each using a toroidal transformer
and 11 stages of voltage regulation.
- USB input with galvanic isolation which eleminates all ground current (i.e. no electrical connection) between the USB device (computer, music server, etc.) and the 380D, preserving the accuracy of the audio signal.
- The entire analog stage is a fully balanced differential circuit for increased dynamic range and
headroom,higher resolution, as well as improved signal-to-noise ratio - 12 Volt trigger output for remote operations.
- RS-232 port for (i) full unsolicited bidirectional feedback and (ii) firmware updates.
- IR input for external control.
- SimLink™ controller port for 2-way communications with other compatible MOON components.
- 4-Layer printed circuit boards with pure copper tracings for a much shorter signal path; This results in greater sonic accuracy and a dramatically improved signal-to-noise ratio.
- Rigid chassis construction to minimize the effects of external vibrations.
- Optimized selection of very high quality electronic components in a symmetrical circuit design.
- Includes CRM-2 remote control.